Game: ThunderCat Hangman

OK, got any O’s?

Nooooo:


_ _




Letters: O

Any N’s ?

Any T’s?

One of each:

_ _ N _
_ _
T _ _



Letters: T O N

Any R’s?

Two Rs:

_ _ N _
_ _
T _ _
_ _ _ R _ _
_ _ _ _ _ R

Letters: T R O N

Must be some E’s in there.

Any S’s…yessssssssssss? :slithe

Four Es, no Seses:

_ _ N _
_ E
T _ E
_ _ _ R _ _
_ E _ _ E R

Letters: STONER

Hmm, any D’s?

Or A’s?

Two of each:

_ A N D
_ E
T _ E
_ _ _ R A _
_ E _ D E R

Letters: SNORTED A NERD

1 Like

Hand me the fibral welder.

1 Like

Well done, Liam!

You’re killing me with these! LOL! :laugh :roflmao

1 Like

OK, here’s a new one:



_ _



Any T’s?

Probably - I’m trying to remember what it was now! I’ve got a vague idea it might be a line from Thundercats Ho! - but I’m not sure.

LOL!