Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any S’s? Must be quite a few.

And an R or two I’m sure.

We’re getting close, I think!

I ’ _
T _ E
S _ _ R T E S T
_ _ T _ N T
I N
T _ E
_ _ S I N E S S

Letters: INSERT

I’m the smartest mutant in the business!

1 Like

That’s it! Vultureman gloating to himself before Slithe shows up. Though the way the letters were filling in, it could also have been the shortest mutant in the business!

2 Likes

I’m not sure about you being a Mutant, but you’re definitely the smartest in this business, Liam!

2 Likes

That occurred to me too and would have been my second guess if I’d been wrong! I couldn’t think of how “shortest” would apply, unless it was from “The Wolfrat” which I was sure it wasn’t! OK, give me some time to think of another one.

OK:






I’ll get the ball rolling with E’s please.

And I’ll ask for Ns!

Yes and yes:

N _ _


_ _ _ E
E _ _ _
_ _ _ E _

Used: E N

Any O’s?

BTW, still waiting for your guesses in the “Name That Error” game theread.

Plenty:

N O _
_ O _
_ _ _ E
E _ _ _
O _ _ E _

Used: E N O

That last word has me stumped. Rs?

One, and it might just help you as it’s in the last word:

N O _
_ O _
_ _ _ E
E _ _ _
O _ _ E R

Used: E N O R

You’ve always been a fan of T, so is there any this time?

Now you have each other! Lynx-O to RamBam and Cruncher in “Ho! Part Two”, right?

2 Likes

If memory serves me right, the exact quote was “Now you have each other, gentlemen”. :slight_smile:

Correct! Your turn Zax!

Btw I don’t recall the extra word at the end of it Wilycub but that could be just me as I haven’t really seen any Thundercats in some time.

Wilycub is right—he does say “gentlemen”, though it’s a bit muffled, and off-camera, IIRC.

New puzzle:


_ _