Game: ThunderCat Hangman

The Great Void is drawing me into itself!

1 Like

That’s it! Lion-O narrating his ordeal, as usual. [emoji854]

You’re up, Liam.

1 Like

Cheers! Right, here we go:




_ _ _ _ _ _ ,
_



Well done Liam!

It’s witner here, so let’s start this new one with some T, please.

1 Like

It’s summer here in England right now, and I’ve just got in from my weekly 15-mile walk and am cooling down now, or trying to. Anyhow, I can provide you with one T:

_ _ _ T _ _ _ _



_ _ _ _ _ _ ,
_



Used: T

Thought there would be more. Any R’s then?

Again only one:

_ _ _ T _ _ _ R



_ _ _ _ _ _ ,
_



Used: T R

This is a tricky one! Any N’s?

Or any S’s?

How about an A?

Yes, yes, yes!

_ _ A T _ _ _ R


_ A N
_ _ S _ _ N ,
_
_ A N


Used: T R A N S

Whatever you can design, I can build.

2 Likes

And whatever I can pose, you can solve! This was the line I was actually looking for last time when I posted another line from the same episode but that Pumyra line grabbed me before I got to it. Anyway, your turn Zax!

Right, I was gonna say, two lines in a row from ThunderCubs! Shall we make it three? [emoji6]

_ ’ _




_ _



1 Like

Let’s start with T.

And follow with an N.

Loads of ‘em!

_ ’ _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ T _ _ T
_ _ T _ N T
_ N
T _ _
_ _ _ _ N _ _ _

Letters: NT

I think I’ve got it all bar the final word. OK, let’s have the E’s.

Eeee:

_ ’ _
T _ E
_ _ _ _ T E _ T
_ _ T _ N T
_ N
T _ E
_ _ _ _ N E _ _

Letters: TEN

There seems to be some I’s there, right?