Game: ThunderCat Hangman

And like I said, the motor never left the table.

2 Likes

And like I said, you’re right Liam! Your turn!

OK:

_ _
_ _ _ _ - _ _ ’ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ,
_ _
_ _ _ ’ _
_ _


_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ ?

I’ll ask for the S’s please.

Just the one, albeit where you might expect:

_ _
_ _ _ _ - _ _ ’ S
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ,
_ _
_ _ _ ’ _
_ _


_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ ?

Used: S

Any T’s?

Gotta be some R’s in there. Let’s have them please.

Yes and yes:

_ _
_ _ _ _ - R _ ’ S
_ _
T _ _ R _ ,
_ _
_ _ _ ’ T
_ _


_ _ R _ ,
R _ _ _ T ?

Used: S T R

Time for a vowel. Any E’s?

The rare latter season quote from Liam! “If Mumm-Ra’s up there, he can’t be down here, right?”

1 Like

Indeed he can’t, right! Your turn Zax!

Here’s a new one:




_ _


_ _


_ _ _ _ _ _ !

Any R’s?

Two Rs:


_ R _ _ _


_ _
_ R _ _ _ _ _
_ _


_ _ _ _ _ _ !

Letters: R

OK, any T’s?

Yep! Four Ts:

T _ _
_ R _ _ T


_ _
_ R _ _ _ _ _
_ _
_ _ T _
_ T _ _ _ _ !

Letters: R T

Hmm, I think I know four of the words. Any E’s?

And I’ll ask for the N’s, pelase.

I’ll ask for S please.

Yes to all three!

T _ E
_ R E _ T


_ S
_ R _ _ _ N _
_ E
_ N T _
_ T S E _ _ !

Letters: TENSER