Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Nope:

I
D E _ A N D
O _ _ I _ E R ’ S
_ _ A R T E R S

Used: I N T R O L E A D S

I want to jump in so badly, but I’m rooting for you, Tygra_Rules!

3 Likes

That makes two of us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I think I got it now, butwon’t rush into it. Any F’s?

1 Like

LOL. Thanks Zax and Wily!

Feel free to jumo in any time though, it’s all part of the game. As we say here, nobody knows whom he/she works for…

1 Like

I
D E _ A N D
O F F I _ E R ’ S
_ _ A R T E R S

Used: F O R T I N L E A D S

Any Q’s?

Yes, and I’ll even throw in the U with it:

I
D E _ A N D
O F F I _ E R ’ S
Q U A R T E R S

Used: S Q U A L I D F O N T E R

LOL,maybe you’re as impatient s everyone else (me included)… OK “I demand officer’s quarters”

2 Likes

Demand all you like, all you’re getting is the next turn to set a puzzle because you’ve got the right answer Tygra_Rules!

Btw, I didn’t think I was being impatient by providing the U when you asked for a Q, as there was only the one anyway and you know it’s going to be there so why waste time?

I know Liam. Sorry, didn’t mean to sound rude :wink:

Here’s the new one (btw, this is the ionly game / thread going on right now…):



_
_ _ _ _ ,







Letters used:

Let’s start at the beginning with A.

A at the beginning indeed! Now there’s only the other 50% left for that third word :slight_smile:

A _ _


_
_ A _ _ ,






_ A _ _ _

Letters used: A

I’ll ask for E’s please.

sEvEn…

A _ _
_ _ _ E
_
_ A _ _ ,
_ _ E


_ E _ E _
_ E _ _
_ _ E
_ A _ _ E

Letters used: A, E

OK, let’s have the S’s.

As Slithe would say, YESSSSSS

A _ _
_ _ _ E
_
S A _ _ ,
_ _ E


_ E _ E _
_ E _ _
_ _ E
_ A _ _ E

Letters used: SEA

I’m moving across the middle row of the keyboard with my guesses, let’s carry on with D.

I’ll ask for T’s.

D’s on the first half, T’s on the second.

A _ D
_ _ _ E
_
S A _ D ,
T _ E
_ _ T _ _
_ E _ E _
_ E _ T
T _ E
T A _ _ E

Letters used: SEATD