Two, but not where you’re thinking:
_
_ _ _ A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _
_ _ A _ _ _ _ _
Used: A
Two, but not where you’re thinking:
_
_ _ _ A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _
_ _ A _ _ _ _ _
Used: A
Any S then?
Two, one of which you’re probably expecting it:
_
_ _ _ A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ’ S
_ _ A _ _ _ _ S
Used: A S
Any I’s then?
Two I’s, not sure if that’s enough to see with:
I
_ _ _ A _ _
_ _ _ I _ _ _ ’ S
_ _ A _ _ _ _ S
Used: A S I
I think some E’s might be helpful. So let’s see them please. ![]()
They could be very helpful indeed, all three of them:
I
_ E _ A _ _
_ _ _ I _ E _ ’ S
_ _ A _ _ E _ S
Used: A S I E
Given that you always ask for it, any T?
Just the one:
I
_ E _ A _ _
_ _ _ I _ E _ ’ S
_ _ A _ T E _ S
Used: A S I E T
Any N’s then?
Just the one:
I
_ E _ A N _
_ _ _ I _ E _ ’ S
_ _ A _ T E _ S
Used: A S I E T N
If the second word is what I think it is, there might be a couple of D’s, and maybe more. Am I right?
Only the two you’re thinking of:
I
D E _ A N D
_ _ _ I _ E _ ’ S
_ _ A _ T E _ S
Used: D E T A I N S
I’m having trouble with this one. Any R’s?
The classic education gaffe, three R’s! Should help:
I
D E _ A N D
_ _ _ I _ E R ’ S
_ _ A R T E R S
Used: S T R A I N E D
Not that much LOL… any O’s?
One:
I
D E _ A N D
O _ _ I _ E R ’ S
_ _ A R T E R S
Used: N O T A R I S E D
All I can thionk of (have thought it for a couple of days so far) is “I demand Olliver’s quarters” but doesn’t make too much sense to me LOL
You’re so close!
OK then , are there indeed any L’s?