Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any R’s?

Two Rs:

T _ E _ E
_ R E
N _ T
_ E R E _ _
_ _ _ E _


_ E E
_ N
T _ E
_ _ _ T

Letters: RENT

There’s at least one O.

“These are not merely holes you see in the hilt”.

1 Like

That’s it! Written before the Sword of Omens’ hilt design changed from actual holes to the curls we know. I remember being very confused by this line (and Lion-O’s line preceding it) as a kid.

You’re up, Wilycub!

1 Like

Thanks, Zax! :slight_smile: Yeah, that line didn’t seem right to me either. It wasn’t until I later saw Leonard Starr’s original design for the Sword of Omens. He actually wanted to put magnifying glasses/lenses in the hilt.

Ok, here’s a new one:

[B]_ _ _ ’ _ _
_


_ _ _ _ _ _ ,



Letters used:[/B]

1 Like

OK, let’s start with E’s.

And the R’s.

ER’s coming up! :slight_smile:

[B]_ _ _ ’ RE
_


_ E _ E _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ R _
_ _ E

Letters used: E R[/B]

So the first two words are kinda obvious LOL. Any N’s?

Just two

[B]_ _ _ ’ RE
_
_ _ _ _ N _
_ E _ E N _ ,
_ _ _ _ R _
_ _ E

Letters used: E R N[/B]

Any O’s?

Two O’s

[B]_ O _ ’ RE
_
_ _ _ _ N _
_ E _ E N _ ,
_ _ _ _ R _
_ O E

Letters used: NERO[/B]

Hmm, just the ones I was expecting. OK, let’s ask for T.

Sorry, no T. Can I interest you in some coffee instead? :wink:

You’re a living legend, Safari Joe.

1 Like

He is indeed! And you are right, Liam. You’re turn. :slight_smile:

I’m turn? Oh well, let’s see . . .

_


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _


LOL

Let’s go for the 50-50. Any A’s?

Sorry for the typo. That’s what happens when I type at midnight. :wink:

1 Like