Game: ThunderCat Hangman

M’s? I suspect there are some.

Your suspicions are confirmed, you’ll probably get it now:

M _ T _ N T _ ,
T _ _
M _ T _ N _

Used: T O R N M

Not yet… still trying to figure out the last letter for both the first and last words (unless you forgot to put a T in the very last space…). So, any I’s?

Is there a K in there somewhere?

1 Like

No I’s, but one K, probably enough to give it away:

M _ T _ N T _ ,
T _ _
M _ T _ N K

Used: M I N K R O T

“Mutants, the mutank”?

1 Like

Contestants, the right answer! Well done Tygra_Rules, your turn!

Thanks Liam.

Here’s the new one:
[B]







_ _ _ ’ _


_
_ _ _ _ _ _[/B]

Any T’s?

I’ll ask for the A’s.

Plen-T LOL… and some A’s as well :cool:

_ _ T
T _ _ _ _
T _ _ _
A _ A _
T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AT


_ _ _ ’ T
_ TA _ _
A
_ _ A _ _ _

Letters used: AT

Put those toys away, ThunderCat. You don’t stand a chance!

2 Likes

Sounds about right, is that another Alluro line to Panthro?

Wow Zax! That was fast and correct!

Indeed Liam. As you and Wily said you didn’t remember that episode very well, I thought on bringing a quote from it again. But then Zax came to the rescue LOL

What can I say? Aluro’s voice penetrated my brain long ago and never left. [emoji51]

Here’s a new puzzle!








_ _



OK, let’s start with T.

I’ll ask for the N’s please.

Four Ts, two Ns:

T _ _ _ _


N _ T





_ N
T _ _
_ _ _ T

Letters: T N

OK, let’s have the E’s.

Nine Es:

T _ E _ E
_ _ E
N _ T
_ E _ E _ _
_ _ _ E _


_ E E
_ N
T _ E
_ _ _ T

Letters: TEN