Game: ThunderCat Hangman

OK, let’s start with T.

Probaby the ones you were expecting, and some more.


T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T


_ _ _'T
_ _


T _ _
T _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _


_ _ _ '_ _


Letters used: T

I\ll ask for E’s

And there’s at least three N’s, probably more.

E’s and N’s for two…
_ E _ _ _
T _ _ N _ E _ _ _ T


_ _ N’T
_ E
N E E _ _ N _
T _ E
T _ _ N _ E _ T _ N _
_ _ E _ E
_ _ _ '_ E
_ _ _ N _

Letters used: TEN

Relax Thundercat, you won’t be needing the Thundertank where you’re going

1 Like

Spot on, Liam! Now you can relax as well… or maybe not, as you have to think a new quote LOL

Nice going, Liam! Which episode is this from?

It’s from “Mumm-Ra Lives” Part 5, when Aluro captures :panthro

1 Like

Thanks, TR! The 5 parts of “Mumm-Ra Lives!” are probably the episodes that I’ve watched the least number of times. So there was no way I was gonna get this one right! :wink:

I didn’t know where it was from either, and wasn’t sure of the first word, and knew if I was wrong I’d be leaving it wide open. I’m not an expert on the later series. Actually right now I’m not an expert on anything, my mind is a total blank. I’ll come up with something when I can.

OK, here we go:




So, any N’s?

Two:

_ _ _ _ N _ _


_ _ _ _ N _

Used: N

Any R’s?

Nope:

_ _ _ _ N _ _ ,


_ _ _ _ N _

Used: N R

Any T’s then?

Plenty:

_ _ T _ N T _ ,
T _ _
_ _ T _ N _

Used: N R T

Wily, you asked for the two letters I had in mind :cool:

Any O’s?

1 Like

No:

_ _ T _ N T _ ,
T _ _
_ _ T _ N _

Used: T O R N