Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I think I know the last three words but can’t think what the first three might be. Oh well, let’s have the I’s.

Again, just the one.

_ O _
_ OO _
_ I R E
_ _ _ _ O T
_ _ R _
_ E

Letters used: T O R E I

“You fool, fire cannot harm me”.

1 Like

That’s it Wily! Your wits can harm my trivia LOL

Your turn.

1 Like

Thanks TR! “Mongor” has always been my favorite episode and that’s probably why I was able guess the quote. :slight_smile:

Alright folks, sink your claws into this one!
[B]



Letters used:[/B]

Hmmm… short ones use to be the hardest.

Any N’s?

One N

[B]_ _ _ N _ _ _ _


Letters used: N[/B]

Hmm, any T’s?

Just the one

[B]_ _ _ N _ _ _ T


Letters used: N T[/B]

Hmm, any S’s?

Again, only, one. :slight_smile:

[B]_ _ _ N _ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ S

Letters used: N T S[/B]

It’s going to be one of those then. Let’s have the E’s.

Any R’s?

Both of you, go fish! :wink: No Es or Rs.

Ayn O’s then?

Yup, two O’s!

[B]_ _ _ N _ _ _ T
_ O O _ S

Letters used: T O N S[/B]

You forgot to list the wrong guesses in the used letters.

Any I’s?

Midnight Woods?

Sorry. That’s my bad. Haven’t posted a question here in quite a while so have forgotten some things.

That’s it! :thumbsup Your turn, sir.

Thanks Wily!

Here’s the new one:




_ _ ’
_ _





_ _ _ '_ _


Letters used: