Why, yes! I sense a guess coming soon…
_
_ O _ _
_ O _ ,
_ O O ,
M A - M _ _ _
Letters: AMO (<– Hint)
Why, yes! I sense a guess coming soon…
_
_ O _ _
_ O _ ,
_ O O ,
M A - M _ _ _
Letters: AMO (<– Hint)
I love you too Ma-Mutt
That’s it! [emoji190][emoji7] Take it away, Liam.
OK, here we go:
_ _
I’ll ask for the S’s, please.
Just the one:
_ _
_ _ _ S
Used: S
Any N’s then?
Just the one:
_ _ N _ _ _ _
_ _
_ _ _ S
Used: S N
Any O’s ?
Two!
_ _ N _ _ O _
O _
_ _ _ S
Used: S N O
Kingdom of Webs?
Absolutely spot-on! I wasn’t expecting anyone to get this so soon! Your turn Tygra_Rules!
Thank you, Liam! To be honest, I had some trouble figuring out the last word.
So, here,s the new one.
_ _
OK, let’s start with O.
Plenty of O’s, maybe enough to figure out some words.
_ O _
_ OO _
_ _ _ _ O _
_ _
Letters used: O
Hmm, any R’s?
Any E’s?
Two of each.
_ O _
_ OO _
_ _ R E
_ _ _ _ O _
_ _ R _
_ E
Letters used: O, R, E
Hmm, nothing conclusive. Any T’s?
Just the one.
_ O _
_ OO _
_ _ R E
_ _ _ _ O T
_ _ R _
_ E
Letters used: T O R E