Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any O’s?

One O and one C! [emoji48]

_ R O _ E
T H E
_ _ _ ?
_ H I C H
_ _ _ ?

Letters: COHEIR TO…

Broke the law? Which law?

1 Like

Thats the one! WilyKat in “Return of the Driller”, after falling off a unicorn.

Punchline, anyone? Either way, you’re up, Liam!

The law of gravity!

OK, here’s my new one. Might not be online much over the weekend as I’ve got a friend visiting, we’ve known each other for more than half our lives and it’s both of our birthdays later this month, and we’re having a joint celebration now as we’re not going to be able to see each other nearer the time.

Here it is:




Happy early birthday!

I’ll ask (and wait patiently) for an A.

He’s not arrived yet so I can give you that A and another one:


A _ _ _ _
_ A _ _ _

Used: A

Any N’s?

Have a great time with your friend, Liam!

Thanks. I’ve taken advantage of it being first thing in the morning to catch up on my online doings while he’s still asleep.

One N:

_ _ _ N _ _
A _ _ _ _
_ A _ _ _

Used: A N

What about an S?

Just the one:

_ _ _ N _ _
A _ _ _ _
S A _ _ _

Used: A N S

Hmmm, not making it any easier LOL. Any T’s?

No.

_ _ _ N _ _
A _ _ _ _
S A _ _ _

Used: A N S T

Burned apple sauce!

2 Likes

That’s it. Not something you’d want to sink your teeth into! Your turn Zax!

That makes three “Return of the Driller” puzzles in a row! Here’s a new one (from one of the other 129 [emoji6]):

_


_ _ _ ,
_ _ _ ,
_ _ - _ _ _ _

I’m sure the last word is the key to it all. OK, the first word can only be one of two things. Let’s start with the A’s.

Last word it is:

_


_ _ _ ,
_ _ _ ,
_ A - _ _ _ _

Letters: A

That’s given me the first, third and fifth words already I think. Not certain of the second and fourth. Any O’s?

I think there might be couple of M’s in the last word. Am I right?