That’s the one1
The quote is from “Wild workout”, right when the Lunatacks ambush Tygra and the kittens in Skytomb. Kit starts it, and Kat ends it.
That’s the one1
The quote is from “Wild workout”, right when the Lunatacks ambush Tygra and the kittens in Skytomb. Kit starts it, and Kat ends it.
Wow. I didn’t know where it was from or who said it.
OK here’s my new puzzle for you:
_ _
Any S’s?
Any O’s?
No and yes:
O _
Used: S O
Mmmm… As for the second word there are limited options, any N’s?
Yes but not where you’re looking:
_ _ _ _ _ N
O _
Used: S O N
Return of the Driller?
Return of the turn of Zax to set a new question, well done!
Ha, thanks! Here you go:
_ _ _ ?
_ _ _ ?
Any R’s?
Must be some H’s.
Yep! One R and three Hs:
_ R _ _ _
_ H _
_ _ _ ?
_ H _ _ H
_ _ _ ?
Letters: R H
Pretty sure I know the last two words. Give me the E’s and I’ll be sure.
Not the one you think it is, I’m afraid. [emoji6]
_ R _ _ E
_ H E
_ _ _ ?
_ H _ _ H
_ _ _ ?
Letters: H E R
Indeed. I was expecting the last word to be “one”. Oh well, it’s past one, it’s time for T!
Just the one:
_ R _ _ E
T H E
_ _ _ ?
_ H _ _ H
_ _ _ ?
Letters: THREE
OK, there’s at least one I in that lot.
One I:
_ R _ _ E
T H E
_ _ _ ?
_ H I _ H
_ _ _ ?
Letters: THEIR
Man this is getting frustrating. OK, let’s have the C’s.