Game: ThunderCat Hangman

What about the O’s?

Just one:

T _ A T ’ S
_ _ S T
_ O R
S T A R T E R S
_ _ T A _ T S

Used: T E A R S O

FinallyI think I have it!

My problem was with the second word… I thought of Best, Most, Must… but none of them fit in my mind, until it hit me (I hope so):

“That’s just for starters, Mutants”?

1 Like

That’s just what it is Tygra_Rules! Your turn!

Sorry for the delay, guys. Have been busy with work and teh upcoming exam for the Master.

I’ll post a new quote early next week, I promise.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, guys. Here’s the new one. Extra points if you know how it ends (and who ends it).

_ _ _ ’ _





_ _ _ _ ’ _ _…

Letters used:

Hmm, let’s see. Any T’s?

Plenty; I assume some were you expected them to be.

_ _ _ ’ T
_ _ _ _ T


T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _


T _ _ _ ’ _ _…

Letters used: T

Enough to give me an idea on three of the words. OK, let’s have the E’s, that should help.

Again, plenty of them, although I suppose you expected most of them.

_ _ _ ’ T
_ _ _ _ T


T _ _ _ _ E _ _ _ T _
_ E _ _ _ E
T _ E _ ’ _ E…

Letters used: T, E

I’ll ask for R’s please.

And I’ll ask for N’s. Must be at least two.

Plenty of Rs… About the N’s, there are more than two :wink:

_ _ N ’ T
_ _ _ N T
_ _ _ R
T _ _ N _ E R C _ T _
_ E _ _ R E
T _ E _ ’ R E…

Letters used: R E N T

Don’t count your Thundercats before they’re…

That’s right! But, before they’re what? (Not necessary, just thought of a funny twist for the game LOL)

Your turn, Liam.

hatched? [emoji214]

What episode is this from?

Nope, not “hatched”.

Wily, I’ll reveal the episode when the missing word is guessed LOL

Caught?

1 Like

“down”?