Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Two R’s for you, my firend

_ A _ _
_ S
A
_ _ _ _ R O _ S
_ _ S _ R _ SS

Letters used: A, O, S, R

OK, I was wrong in my previous guess on the last word but I’m sure I know that it is now. I think I’ve got everything except the fourth word, so let’s have the T’s.

As you’d say, T for two

_ A T _
_ S
A
_ _ _ _ R O _ S
_ _ S T R _ SS

Letters used: A, O, S, R, T

Just the ones I was expecting. OK, let’s have the E’s. There’s at least two and if there’s any in the fourth word we might crack it open!

I’ll give you your two E’s, and two more, including not one but two in the fourth word.

_ A T E
_ S
A
_ E _ E R O _ S
_ _ S T R E SS

Letters used: A, O, S, R, T, E

Fate is a generous mistress

I don’t know fate, but letters are generous to you!

Your turn Liam!

When is this from?

“Frogman”

I was rather confused myself, I couldn’t think where it came from but couldn’t think what else the fourth word could be. Oh well:

_ _ _ _ ’ _





OK, narrowing options, any T’s?

All the T in China practically!

T _ _ T ’ _
_ _ _ T


_ T _ _ T _ _ _
_ _ T _ _ T _

Used: T

Let’s have the A’s, please.

AAA like a battery!

T _ A T ’ _
_ _ _ T


_ T A _ T _ _ _
_ _ T A _ T _

Used: T A

The last letter in the first word is either one of two, let’s try with the S’s please

You’ve hit the jackpot on that:

T _ A T ’ S
_ _ S T


S T A _ T _ _ S
_ _ T A _ T S

Used: T A S

Any R’s?

Yes:

T _ A T ’ S
_ _ S T
_ _ R
S T A R T _ R S
_ _ T A _ T S

Used: T A R S

It’s th second word I’m doubtful about. The E’s, please.

There is one E but it’s no help with the second word:

T _ A T ’ S
_ _ S T
_ _ R
S T A R T E R S
_ _ T A _ T S

Used: T E A R S