Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Just the one:

_ R _
_ O _
_ _ _ R _
R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ N ?

Used: N O R D

I think we all have figured the first two words LOL

Any M’s?

Mmmmm, no.

_ R _
_ O _
_ _ _ R _
R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ N ?

Used: N O R D M

How about an E?

And an S?

Yes and no:

_ R E
_ O _
_ _ E R E
R E _ _ _ _ _ _ N ?

Used: M O D E R N S

“Ae you there reptilian”? :confused:

1 Like

You’re certainly there with the correct answer Tygra_Rules! Your turn!

Hey Liam, can I get the episode that quote is from?

I want to know too. My answer was just luck :wink:

I’ll post a new one on Monday.

I believe it’s from “Pumm-Ra”. It’s when Mumm-Ra (as Pumm-Ra), once inside the lair, calls Slithe on his radio call and says something like, “Do you hear me, Slithe? Are you there, Reptilian?”

2 Likes

Correct!

OK, here’s the new one.


_ _
_



OK, let’s start with A.

Just a couple:
_ A _ _
_ _
A



Letetrs used: A

Any O’s?

Just the one, only and lonely

_ A _ _
_ _
A
_ _ _ _ _ O _ _


Letetrs used: A, O

Hmm. Let’s see, I think I can guess the first two words but the last are still a mystery . . . any S’?

S’s indeed.

_ A _ _
_ S
A
_ _ _ _ _ O _ S
_ _ S _ _ _ SS

Letetrs used: A, O, S

I think I have the last word but am no longer sure of the first. OK, let’s have R’s.