Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any N’s?

One N:

_ I _ _
I



_ _ _ I N ,
_ I _ _ _ _ ?

Letters: TINTIN

Any R’s?

Any L’s?

One R, two Ls:

_ I L L
I



_ _ _ I N ,
_ I _ _ R _ ?

Letters: NITRIL

Will I see you again, milord?

1 Like

Nope. Close, though!

That sounds like something out of “Game of Thrones”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will I see you again Wizzra?

Even closer! But, no, that’s not quite it.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1fb9e71359e917a32d193c4607150f12/tenor.gif?itemid=6009178

1 Like

Will I see you again wizard?

That’s it! Cheetara to Wizz-Ra at the end of “Dimension Doom”.

It was so frustrating trying to work out the last word - I was actually loading up the episode about to watch it when it finally hit me! It’s funny, I remember getting his reply to her right on this same game a while back!

OK, here’s one:




_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Any O’s?

Any Ds?

Yes and no:


_ O _


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Used: D O

Any R’s?

Three R’s:

_ R _
_ O _
_ _ _ R _
R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Used: R O D

Any Ns?