Three E’s… enough for you to get it?
_ _ T _
_ _ N 'T
_ _ N _
_ N
T _ E _ _
_ E E T
Letters used: T E N
Three E’s… enough for you to get it?
_ _ T _
_ _ N 'T
_ _ N _
_ N
T _ E _ _
_ E E T
Letters used: T E N
Not yet. Any A’s?
And I thought this one would be kind of easy ;). Sometimes I post one I think would be a hard one, and you guys get it after the second letter, adn when I think it’d be easy, there are some surpirses LOL.
Anyway, 4 A’s
_ A T _
_ _ N 'T
A _ _ A _ _
_ A N _
_ N
T _ E _ _
_ E E T
Letters used: N E A T
Ah, got it now!
“Cats don’t always land on their feet!”
Cats might not, but you certainly did! Good job, my friend!
Off you go!
Right:
_ _
Any N’s?
Or R’s?
Or Es?
Yes, yes, yes!
_ _ _ N E _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ E R _
_ _ E _ E
_ R E
_ _ _ _ _ E R _
Used: N R E
Completely lost in this one. There’s at least one A, right?
I’ll ask for S’s
Yes and yes again:
S _ _ N E S
_ _
_ _ _ S _ E R S
_ _ E S E
A R E
_ _ _ _ _ E R S
Used: S A N E R
Hmmm… any T’s?
Stones, my whiskers. Those are boulders!
That’s it. I couldn’t remember if it was those or these. Either way, it’s your turn Zax!
Oh, funny, that extra E didn’t even register for me. [emoji854]
New puzzle:
_
_ _ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ _ ?
Right, let’s start with I.
And I’ll ask for T.
Yes and no:
_ I _ _
I
_ _ _ I _ ,
_ I _ _ _ _ ?
Letters: IT