Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any T’s?

Four Ts:

I
_ _ T _
_ _ I N _
_ _ _ I N _ _ _
_ I T _
T _ _ T


Letters: TINT

Think I have most of it but 2 words.

Any H’s? (If I’m correct, there might be at least 3)

Three indeed:

I
H _ T _
_ _ I N _
_ _ _ I N _ _ _
_ I T H
T H _ T


Letters: THIN

Trying to figure out the 4th and 7th words. Any R’s?

One R, and in the 7th word, no less!

I
H _ T _
_ _ I N _
_ _ _ I N _ _ _
_ I T H
T H _ T
_ R _ _

Letters: HINTR

OK, there’s at least one E, probably more.

Yep! Three Es:

I
H _ T E
_ _ I N _
_ _ _ I N E _ _
_ I T H
T H _ T
_ R E _

Letters: INHERENT

The fourth word is the killer for me. Oh well, there’s at least one G, let’s have that.

Only the one:

I
H _ T E
_ _ I N G
_ _ _ I N E _ _
_ I T H
T H _ T
_ R E _

Letters: THE RING! <–– Very indirect hint

1 Like

OK there’s at least two A’s so let’s have them.

Yep, just the two:

I
H A T E
_ _ I N G
_ _ _ I N E _ _
_ I T H
T H A T
_ R E _

Letters: EARTHING

“I hate doing busineess with that crew”

3 Likes

That’s it! The Berserkers upon seeing the Mutants in “ThunderCats Ho! Part Two”. They’re revolting, revolting!

Sorry for the delay. Here’s the new quote:


_ _ _ '_



_ _



Any T’s?

T for 4

_ _ T _
_ _ _ 'T



_ _
T _ _ _ _
_ _ _ T

Letters used: T

Got to be at least one N in there.

I’ll give you the one, and two more.
_ _ T _
_ _ N 'T


_ _ N _
_ N
T _ _ _ _
_ _ _ T

Letters used: T, N

OK, let’s try E’s.