Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Ha! Incredibly, no.

_ O _
_ O _ _
_ _
_ O _ _ _ ?

Letters: NOTH

Any S’s then?

[emoji55]

_ O _
_ O _ _
_ _
_ O _ _ _ ?

Letters: SHONTO

“You mock my power?” :mummra

2 Likes

That’s it! Well done, Wilycub. [emoji2]

1 Like

Thanks, Zax! That episode had so many great lines!

Here’s a new one:
[B]_ _ _
_ _




_ _


Letters used:[/B]

An E?

Not one but seven E’s!

[B]_ _ _
_ E
_ E E _


_ _ _ E _ _ E _ E
_ _
_ _ _ E

Letters used: E[/B]

Any T’s?

Two for T :slight_smile:

[B]_ _ _
_ E
_ E E T


_ _ _ E _ _ E _ E
_ _
T _ _ E

Letters used: E T[/B]

I hoped there’d be more. Anyway, any N’s?

Two N’s

[B]_ _ _
_ E
_ E E T
_ _ _ _ N
_ _ _ E _ _ E _ E
_ N
T _ _ E

Letters used: N E T[/B]

Hmm, any I’s?

May we meet again, somewhere in time.

2 Likes

I sure hope we do. :slight_smile: That is correct! I really like that line, very poignant. Lucky Lion-O that he did get to meet his father one last time.

Your turn, Zax to the max! :biggrin

1 Like

I’m a big fan of that line, too. [emoji4]

New puzzle:

_







I’ll take my chances with the first one.Any I’s?

Four of them! [emoji851]

I


_ _ I _ _
_ _ _ I _ _ _ _
_ I _ _



Letters: I

Any N’s?

Two Ns:

I


_ _ I N _
_ _ _ I N _ _ _
_ I _ _



Letters: IN