Game: ThunderCat Hangman

And I’ll ask for the R’s, please.

And I’ll ask for E’s please. :slight_smile:

No Ms, two Rs

_ _ T _ _ _ _


_ _ _ _ _ T


_ _ R _
_ _ T
T _
_ _ R _

Letters used: T, M, R

_ _ T _ _ _ _


_ _ _ E _ T


_ _ R E
_ _ T
T _
_ _ R _

Letters used: T, M, R, E

OK, let’s have the O’s.

And I’ll ask for the N’s please.

N O T _ _ N _
_ O _
_ N _ E N T
_ O _ _ _
_ _ R E
N O T
T O
_ O R _

Letters used: T, M, R, E, O, N

How about an I?

Any S’s? I’m pretty sure on most of the words.

No S, couple of I’s

N O T _ I N _
_ O _
I N _ E N T
_ O _ _ _
_ _ R E
N O T
T O
_ O R _

Letters used: T, M, R, E, O, N, I, S

Nothing you invent would dare not to work!

1 Like

I think you’ve got it - I was wracking my brains on the middle words but couldn’t think!

You got it, zax!! This was of course said by Lion-O regarding Panthro’s newly created fog-lamps which did, in fact, seem to work. And then we never saw or heard about them again even when they would have come in handy lol

Funny—every LEGO ThunderTank I built as a child had fully functional fog lamps! [emoji6]

All right, new puzzle:



_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ?

1 Like

OK, any T’s?

Not a T in sight.



_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ?

Letters: T

OK, any H’s? Should be if there’s a question mark.

I’ll ask for O’s please.

No Hs, but a few Os:

_ O _
_ O _ _
_ _
_ O _ _ _ ?

Letters: HOT[emoji91]

Curiouser and curiouser! Any N’s?