If plenyt = 3, then yes there are
_
_ A _ E
R E _ _ R _ E D
_ _ _ R
_ _ N _
_ _ _ R D,
_ _ _ E
A N D
_ E _
_ _
Letters used: E, A, R, N, D
If plenyt = 3, then yes there are
_
_ A _ E
R E _ _ R _ E D
_ _ _ R
_ _ N _
_ _ _ R D,
_ _ _ E
A N D
_ E _
_ _
Letters used: E, A, R, N, D
I have reforged your puny sword, come and get it!
That’s right, Liam! Your turn!
Nice going, Liam! :thumbsup
Actually in the episode the Inflamer says “puny blade” not “puny sword” but otherwise the quote is accurate. And let’s face it, I’ve got words wrong in setting these things before!
OK, here’s the new one:
_
You’re right, Liam, my mistake. Thank you for looking pass it.
Any A’s?
Any Rs?
No problem, I’ve got the odd word wrong when setting quotes on here myself!
Yes and yes:
_
_ _ _ R _
A R _
Used: A R
Any T?
Only the one, surprisingly:
_
_ _ _ R _
T _ _ _
A R _
Used: A R T
What about the E’s?
What about four?
_
_ _ E R E
T _ E _
A R E
Used: A R T E
Any W’s? I guess three of them
Your guess is correct:
_ _ W
_
_ _ _ W
W _ E R E
T _ E _
A R E
Used: W A T E R
“Now I know where they are”?
Correct! Panthro to himself in “Sword In A Hole” after hearing Captain Shiner talking about Lion-O and Snarf’s sentence. Your turn Tygra_Rules!
Thanks Liam! Here’s the new one:
_ _
_ _ _ _,
_ _ _ ?
_ _
_ _ _!
Letters used:
That’s a big one!! I’ll start by asking or T’s.
Three Ts sat on a tree.
_ _ T
_ _
_ _ _ _,
_ _ _ ?
_ _ T
_ _
T _ _!
Letters used: T
Must be some O’s in this!