Wow Zax! It was indeed a bright, sunny day for you!
Your turn!
Wow Zax! It was indeed a bright, sunny day for you!
Your turn!
It’s actually pretty cloudy in NYC today. [emoji6]
New puzzle!
_ _ _ _ _ ’ _
Any S?
Sorry—it took me a minute to remember what the puzzle was! [emoji2357]
_ _ _ _ _ ’ S
_ _ S _ _ _ _ _ S
LOL, that has happened to me some te as well.
So, any N’s?
I’ll ask for T’s
And that has happened to me many times as well, Zax. So now whenever it’s my turn to post a new puzzle, I save the answer in a TXT file on my desktop. ![]()
Glad I’m not the only one! Four Ts and one N:
T _ _ _ _ ’ S
T _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ S T _ _ _ _ S
_ _ _ N _
T _ _
Me too… or write it down on a notebook ![]()
I think I have the first word. Any A’s?
Zax, could you point out the used letters?
Sure thing! I usually wait until a wrong letter has been guessed.
T _ _ _ _ ’ S
T _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ S T A _ _ _ S
A _ _
A _ _ N _
T _ _
_ A _
Letters used: STAN
There’s gotta be some L’s in there.
La la la la la! Five Ls:
T _ _ _ _ ’ S
T _ _ _ _ _ L _
_ _ S T A _ L _ S
A L L
A L _ N _
T _ _
_ A _
Letters used: SLANT
Almost there. Just the 2nd word missing. I’ll give it a try.
“There’s terrible obstacles all along the way”.
Looks right - but how come I’ve not been getting any notifications for this thread?
That’s it! Snarf showing Lion-O the map for the Anointment Trials.
Yay!!! Sorry guys, I was out of town for the weekend. I’ll bring a new one tomorrow as much.
Here it is:
_ _ ’ _ _
_ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _?
Is there a W?
Definitely some E’s in this.
Some W’s and a bunch of E’s… maybe enough to figure it out.
_ _ _ E
_ _ E E _ _ _ _
W E ’ _ _
_ E _ _ _ E
W _ _ _ _
_ _
W _ _ _ _
_ _
_ _ E
_ _ _ _ _ _?
Letters used: WE
Come out, Cheetara, and we’ll see settle this woman to woman. Or are you scared?
I think this is a slight misquote. I believe it’s, “Come on out, Cheetara, and we’ll fight it out woman to woman.” [emoji51]