We have a winner! Well done Zax !
That might be Pumyra’s longest and most remembered line in the whole show (I even cut it off a little).
You know what? I wasn’t sure either of how exactly the line goes, so I looked for it in Pumyra’s wikia page and it says “settle”. Sorry if I misquoted it.
1 Like
LiamABC
February 19, 2019, 4:44pm
4722
Don’t worry, usually with misquotes, people usually work out what you mean. I’ve made a few misquotes in my time on here.
1 Like
No worries! You’re right, that wiki page has it wrong.
New puzzle:
_ _
_
1 Like
LiamABC
February 19, 2019, 8:30pm
4724
Hmm, the last word will be the key to this. Oh well, 50/50 on the third word, let’s ask for A’s.
1 Like
And I’ll go for the T’s please.
Two Ts and three As:
_ T
_ A _
A
_ _ _ A _ T _ _ _
Letters used: TATA
One S:
_ T
_ A S
A
_ _ _ A _ T _ _ _
Letters used: SAT
LiamABC
February 20, 2019, 8:50am
4729
OK, let’s fill in the first word with the I’s.
There’s a pair of them! [emoji102]
I T
_ A S
A
_ I _ A _ T _ _ _
Letters used: STASIS
LiamABC
February 20, 2019, 4:35pm
4732
It was a Lizarthon!
(Or something like that - I’m never quite sure what Willa called it in Trouble With Time)
1 Like
Let’s start by the beginning. Any A’s?
LiamABC
February 21, 2019, 5:16pm
4737
I had to remember what it was for a moment then! Yes and yes:
T A _ _
_ _ _ T
T _ A T
_ _ A _ T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ A _ _ _
Used: A T
LiamABC
February 21, 2019, 6:26pm
4739
A few:
T A _ E
_ _ _ T
T _ A T
_ _ A _ T E _
_ _ _ _ _ _ A _ _ E
Used: A T E
I guess there’s at least one H?