Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Just the one

[B]_ _ _ _
A S
A
_ _ _ T _ _ _ A N ’ S
S _ _ _ E

Letters used: NEATS[/B]

Cold as a reptilian’s smile.

2 Likes

Right as a Selfridge’s customer! :wink: I always really liked that line.

Your turn sir!

1 Like

Funny thing is, I can’t actually place who said it or where! Oh well . . .



_ _



_ _


_ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Any O’s?

Yep!



_ O
_ O _


_ _


_ _ _ _ O _ ?

Used: O

O’s look like doughnuts. As there is no coffe, any T to go with it?

1 Like

Yep!


_ _ _ T
_ O
_ O _


_ _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ O _ ?

Used: O T

Nada… Any N’s?

And I’ll ask for R’s

Yes to both:

_ N _
_ _ _ T
_ O
_ O _


_ N
T _ _
_ _ R R O R ?

Used: T O R N

OK, I think I have some of them, including the last one. Any E’s?

Yes:

_ N _
_ _ _ T
_ O
_ O _
_ E E
_ N
T _ E
_ _ R R O R ?

Used: T O N E R

“And what do you see in the mirror?”?

1 Like

You see your correct answer in this mirror Tygra_Rules! Your turn!

1 Like

Thanks Liam! It was a total guess as I don’t remember what episode is that from (neither the quote itself). Is it from “Leah”? I think I never watched that one.

Here’s the new one:

_ _



_ _ ’ _


_ _
_ _
_




It’s from “Fond Memories” after Jaga drops Lion-O the hint that with Mumm-Ra assuming the form of Lion-O himself, he’s fighting his mirror image.

OK, first letter guess, T.

1 Like

And let’s have the S’s as well.

You both got SomeThing

_ T
_ _ _ _ S


_ T ’ S


T _
_ _
_
_ _ _ _ _ T
S _ _ _ _


Letters sued: S, T

It looks like it’s going to be a bright, sunny day!

1 Like