Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any N’s?

Yes, yes, and yes:

A
_ _ R _
N A _ T _
_ A _ _ T

Letters: R A N T

Got it all except the last word. OK, let’s have the S’s. There’s definitely at least one.

Any B s?

One of each:

A
_ _ R _
N A S T _
_ A B _ T

Letters: R A N T S B

A very nasty habit!

1 Like

Is Liam right, Zax? (Personally, I think he is :cool)

1 Like

Oops! Yes, that’s totally it. Panthro’s follow-up to “Even on Thundera, people leave their litter all over the place!”

You’re up, Liam. [emoji4]

OK:




Grune the Destroyer?

3 Likes

That’d be awesome if you got this!

2 Likes

You said a while back Wilycub that you never expected to ever guess one of these without any letters in place. You have just proven your prediction wrong by guessing this right without a single letter clue! Well done, your turn!

3 Likes

Wow! Talk about dumb luck! LOL! :laugh Thank you BB and Liam! While I am thrilled to have gotten this right without any letters in place, it really was just a wild guess, and in no way puts me in the same league as you guys. :slight_smile:

New puzzle
[B]


_ _
_
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _


Letters used:[/B]

OK, going for th sure ones, there might be at elast one T, S or D… so I’ll got with the Ts please.

I think I can guess all the first three words, but can’t think of the last two. Certain there’s a few A’s though.

Yes to both

New puzzle
[B]


A _
A
_ _ _ T _ _ _ A _ ’ _


Letters used: T A[/B]

Hmmm… any N’s?

Right, so I wasn’t on the right lines after all. Oh well, there’s got to be some S’s.

Yes to both again!

[B]_ _ _ _
A S
A
_ _ _ T _ _ _ A N ’ S
S _ _ _ _

Letters used: T A N S[/B]

Any E’s?