Game: ThunderCat Hangman

There’s gotta be at least two V’s

Straight into the very soul of evil

1 Like

And straight ino the very soul of correct!

Your turn Liam!

1 Like

OK, here goes:





_ _ _ ?

OK here we go againLOL… Any O’s?

Nope!





_ _ _ ?

Used: O

Any T?

Yep!


T _ _ _


_ _ T T _ _
_ _ _ ?

Used: O T

Hmmm. Not much to go by. Any E’s?

Hmmm… really expected an O in the last word. Anyway, any S’s?

N?

As Meg Ryan would say, yes, Yes, YES!!!

S E E
T _ _ S
_ _ N _
_ _ T T _ E
S _ N ?

Used: N O T E S

Hmmm, so many words that could fit. There must be at least one I, right?

Two I’s - enough to see with perhaps!

S E E
T _ I S
_ _ N _
_ I T T _ E
S _ N ?

Used: T O N I E S

See this puny little sun?
If not the TINY instead of PUNY. Just watched this episode this morning!

2 Likes

Right first time! Your turn Sebastiaan!

1 Like

_
_ _


_ _





_ _


OK, let’s start at the beginning with what that first word might be - any I’s?

1 Like

I
_ _


_ _





_ _


Used: I

Hmm, no other I’s. There’s not much the second word could be, so I’ll ask for O’s.

1 Like