Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I
_ _


_ O



_ O _


_ O


USED: I O

OK, I think I have all but the final word already. Any T’s?

1 Like

Any M’s?

1 Like

I
_ M


T O


T _ _ T
_ O _


_ O


Used: T O M I

I am pleased to see that you are so… agreeable.

2 Likes

I am pleased to see that you got it … right Your turn Z!

All right, here’s a new one:

_ _ _ _ _ ,


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ !

OK, as it’s first thing in the morning, I’ll ask about T.

I haven’t had mine yet, but here’s some for you! [emoji6]

_ _ _ _ _ ,
T _ _ _
T _
_ _ _ _ _ _ !

And I’ll ask for E’s please.

One E:

_ _ _ E _ ,
T _ _ _
T _
_ _ _ _ _ _ !

Any S’s?

What about R’s?

Two of each! I foresee a guess…

R _ _ E S ,
T _ R _
T _
_ _ _ _ _ S !

Letters: R E S T

Ropes, turn to chains!

1 Like

That’s it! Your turn, Liam. [emoji4]

Quick question. I’ve always wondered why Wiz-Ra did this, and why it resulted in the Kittens crashing. Is it because chains are heavier than ropes?

I always wondered that myself! And the explanation I gave me was precisely that. The chains are heavier and maybe harder on their hands. Still a little far-fetched IMO.

Another thing that always bothered me from that episode is this: Wizz-Ra defeated the TCs and then practically delivered them to Mumm-Ra as zombified slaves. Why not transporting them to a safer place where Mumm-Ra couldn’t reach them? I know he (Wizz-Ra) was weak, but still. He and Cheetara could have taken them to a cell in Cats Lair and leave them there while they retrieve the helmet.

And also, Mumm-Ra took the already bound TCs (most of them) to the Pyramid and freed them to just let them stand there. Why not keep them tied up? I know he was too confident of his plan, but still.

OK, new one:




The short ones are the hardest LOL

Any O’s?

O for Oh no!




Used: O