Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Just the one:

_ O O _
_ _ O ’ S
T E _ _ _ N _
_ _ O _
T O
_ E
_ _ R E _ _ _

Used: S T O N E R

1 Like

How about an A?

W?

Yes and yes:

_ O O _
W _ O ’ S
T E _ _ _ N _
W _ O _
T O
_ E
_ A R E _ _ _

Used: W A R T O N E S

“Look who’s telling whom to be careful”?

2 Likes

That’s it. You took the right route, by not thinking you could escape through the trees! You’re taking your turn now Tygra_Rules!

Woohoo! I didn’t even remeber that line! Which episode is it from?

OK, here’s the new one.






_ _


It’s from “Slaves of Castle Plun-Darr”. Wilykit says it to Wilykat when they are in the trees with Monkian napping right below them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

H please

What Wilycub said - the clues were in my choice of words when I congratulated you by using a couple of other lines from the same episode!

I’ll ask for T’s.

1 Like

Thanks Wily. I didn’t remember that :wilykit:wilykat

Didn’t get that LOL

Two H’s and four T’s.

_ T _ _ _ _ H T
_ _ T _
T H _



_ _


Letters used: H, T

OK, there’s obviously at least one E, so let’s have that and the others.

I’ll give you threee…

_ T _ _ _ _ H T
_ _ T _
T H E
_ E _ _


_ _
E _ _ _

Letters used: T H E

There’s got to be at least two S’s.

Two indeed; not sure if where you thought they would be though

S T _ _ _ _ H T
_ _ T _
T H E
_ E _ _
S _ _ _
_ _
E _ _ _

Letters used: S E T H

The first one was, I know what the first word is. I was expecting one in the second word. However, I think I know what that word is too. Any I’s?

Watch your I’s

S T _ _ I _ H T
I _ T _
T H E
_ E _ _
S _ _ _
_ _
E _ I _

Letters used: S E T H I

A