Game: ThunderCat Hangman

E?

Any N’s?

1 Like

Four Ns and Three Es:

T _ E _ ’ _ E
_ O T
N O
_ _ N _ _ _ _ E
_ _ T
T _ _ T
_ N O _ T _ N _

Letters used: T O P E N

They’ve
Got
No
Language
But
That
Snorting

2 Likes

I think you’ve got it Sebastiaan! I’d got as far as “They’ve got no X but that Y” but couldn’t think what the missing words were. Zax, is he right?

1 Like

He is! Well done, Sebastiaan. [emoji4] You’re up.

Thanks guys!



_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ,





_ _
_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _




Ancient Spirits of Goodness, transform this gentle form to Mumm-Rana The Ever Good

2 Likes

too easy! But correct! Your turn Liam

I have developed something of a reputation on here for being quick to spot these things, but I think this is the first time I’ve ever got one right without a single letter clue.

New puzzle:


_ _ _ ’ _



_ _
_ _


That was simply insane, Liam! Well done! You’d make a killing on “Wheel of Fortune”. :thumbsup

Now I need some T to calm my nerves. Any in this puzzle? :wink:

I’m not the first person to get the answer right without a single letter on the board! I think ButterflyBoy has managed it more than once and I’m sure there’s more. It’s gratifying to be in such a club!

Anyhow, T for 2 and 2 for T as the song goes:


_ _ _ ’ _
T _ _ _ _ _ _


T _
_ _


Used: T

1 Like

Well done Liam!

Any S’s?

Thanks again.

Just the one S, where you imagine it to be I should think:


_ _ _ ’ S
T _ _ _ _ _ _


T _
_ _


Used: T S

I’m sure I’ll ever be good enough to become a member of that club! :biggrin

Any N’s in there?

Just one:


_ _ _ ’ S
T _ _ _ _ N _


T _
_ _


Used: T S N

I’ll ask for Es.

Vowel soup, I’ll ask for the O’s.

You’re hitting the right notes:

_ O O _
_ _ O ’ S
T E _ _ _ N _
_ _ O _
T O
_ E
_ _ _ E _ _ _

Used: N O T E S

1 Like

Almost there… just two words to get it.

Any R’s?