Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Right-o!


_ _ _ _ ’ _


_



Any A’s?

I’ll ask for the S’s

Yes to both:

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ ’ _
_ _ A _

A



Used: A S

Any T’s?

Any N’s?

Yes and yes:

S _ _ _ T _ _ N _
T _ _ _ ’ _
_ _ A _

A
_ _ T


Used: A S T N

OK, so the first word is clear, but I’m having serious trouble with all the otehr ones. So, I’ll try to comeplte the first oen and see if some letters repeat :cool

Give me the H’s, please.

One you’re anticipating, and one other, in a place that probably won’t surprise you:

S _ _ _ T H _ N _
T H _ _ ’ _
_ _ A _
A
_ _ T


Used: A S T N H

Indeed, it doesn’t surprise me. Now the second word is pretty clear too. I’ll ask for the E’s, please.

Something
They’d
Hear
A
Lot
More?

One letter out. And yes there are E’s:

S _ _ E T H _ N _
T H E _ ’ _
_ E A _
A
_ _ T
_ _ _ E

Used: A S T N H E

Almost. I think it’s “Something they’d fear a lot more,” in reference to blasting the mudhogs with light rather than lasers.

1 Like

Correct. Your turn Zax!

Sorry for the delay! Here’s a new one:

_ _ _ _ ’ _ _


_ _





OK, I have an inkling that there’s a few T’s in this one so that’s where I’ll start. Literally at the beginning if the first word is what I think it is! T’s please!

1 Like

Yes, indeed! Six Ts:

T _ _ _ ’ _ _
_ _ T
_ _


_ _ T
T _ _ T
_ _ _ _ T _ _ _

O please

After six T’s, one will always need a P!

3 Likes

Three Os but not a P in sight:

T _ _ _ ’ _ _
_ O T
_ O


_ _ T
T _ _ T
_ _ O _ T _ _ _

Letters used: T O P