Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Yes correct!!! Your turn LiamABC.

Right-o, here we go!



_ _


The Cave of Time?

1 Like

If you’re right, BB, you’d have set a record.

1 Like

He IS right, and I don’t think it’s the first time he’s done this moreover!

You’re up BB!

_ _




_ _ _ ?

Letters used:

Hmm, I’ll start by asking for O’s.

_ O
_ O _



_ _ _ ?

Letters used: O

Where I expected them. OK, any N’s?

Any T’s?

One T, no Ns
_ O
_ O _


T _ _
_ _ _ ?

Letters used: O, T, N

OK then, I’m pretty sure there’s at least one D.

D O
_ O _


T _ _
_ _ _ ?

Letters used: O, T, N, D

Any E (besides the one I think there is)?

D O
_ O _
_ _ _ E
T _ E
_ E _ ?

Letters used: O, T, N, D, E

Any H? (Again, besides the obvious one LOL)

Any I’s?

D O
_ O _
H _ _ E
T H E
_ E _ ?

Letters used: O, T, N, D, E, H, I

Do you have the key?

2 Likes

Ding ding ding ding ding!! Your turn, Liam!