Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any O’s?

E?

Plenty:


_ O O _ _ _ E
_ O
_ O _ R
_ O_ E _ _ _ E R
_ _ _ _ _ E

Used: R O E

U

I just need the last word…

Well you’re not getting any letters in that last word with your latest guess, but there is one U:


_ O O _ _ _ E
_ O
_ O U R
_ O_ E _ _ _ E R
_ _ _ _ _ E

Used: R O E U

I’ve figured out the first 4 words. Any N’s?

1 Like

Hahaha I know i just wanted to test my theory with the U to see if I had the other words correct.
Y please?

1 Like

Got it:

Say goodbye to your nosediver Slithe

1 Like

Correct! And say hello to your turn setting the next puzzle Sebastiaan!

1 Like

Here goes:
_ _ _ _,


_ _ _ _?

Based on the question mark, I’ll ask for H’s first.

1 Like

_ _ _ _,
_ H _ _
_ _ _ _?

USED: “h”

Any T’s?

1 Like

Any W’s? There must be one, possibly more.

1 Like

_ _ _ _,
W H _ T
_ _ _ _?

Used: W, H, T

Only one sadly

Let’s complete the second more with the A’s please. Might be more…

1 Like

_ _ _ _,
W H A T
_ _ _ _?

Used: W H A T

Gold, what gold?

1 Like