Game: ThunderCat Hangman

“Now for vampire mermaid”?

2 Likes

That’s it! Your turn Tygra_Rules!

:cool

Here’s the new one.





_ _


_ _
_ _


_ _



OK, let’s start with E

Five E’s

_ _ E _
_ E _ _



_ _


_ _
_ _


_ E
_ _ _ _ E _
_ _ _ E _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: E

As it’s the middle of the afternoon here in England, I’ll ask for T’s!

I thought you only drank hot chocolate! [emoji6]

I’ll ask for Ns.

1 Like

Indeed I do. But I’m also a big fan of The Beatles and their various solo works, and Paul McCartney did a fantastic song in 2005 called English Tea!

Here your T’s and N’s, Sirs. There might be enough to solve it out.

T _ E _
_ E N T
T _ _ T
T _ _ _ _
T _


_ N
_ _
_ _ T
_ E
_ _ _ _ E _
_ _ _ E _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: N, E, T (Something we saw way too many times in the show LOL)

I think I know a few of the words, but not the whole thing. Any I’s?

Just a couple

T _ E _
_ E N T
T _ _ T
T _ _ _ _
T _


_ N
_ _
_ _ T
_ E
_ _ I _ E _
_ I _ E _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: N I E T (Going Russian LOL)

Any A’s? Must be a few in there. :slight_smile:

Any G’s?

Poker of aces! Just one G though.

T _ E _
_ E N T
T _ A T
T _ G _ A
T _


_ N
_ _
_ _ T
_ E
_ A I _ E _
_ I _ E _ A _ _ _

Letters used: N, E, T, I, A,G

[SIZE=5]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY![/SIZE]

1 Like

They sent that Tygra to spy on us but he failed miserably!

2 Likes

Any R?

Tygra might have failed, but you sure didn’t, Liam! Your turn.

Welcome to the game Sebastiaan! Unfortunately, Liam got the right answer before you requested your letter.

1 Like

Cheers. Right, pick the bones out of this:



_ _




R

A little R&R never hurt:



_ _
_ _ _ R
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R


Used: R