Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I’ll ask fo the H’s (or H)

S H E
_ E _ E _
_ E A _ _ E _
_ H A _
_ H E
_ _ E A _ E S _
_ _ E A S_ _ E
_ _ _ E S


S H A _ _ _ _

Letters used: S, E, A, H

Any R’s?

I count six Rs

S H E
_ E _ E R
_ E A R _ E _
_ H A _
_ H E
_ R E A _ E S _
_ _ E A S_ R E
_ _ _ E S
_ R _ _
S H A R _ _ _

Letters used: S, E, A, H, R

She never learned that the greatest pleasure comes from sharing.

2 Likes

You got it! You’re up, Liam.

I feel a bit guilty about that as all the letters were falling into place while I was asleep and I awoke to see enough letters added to identify the quote!

OK, here’s the next one:





You don’t have to feel guilty, Liam That’s the nature of this game. :). Even with so many letters revealed, I still didn’t know the answer. I never could understand a word of what Ro-Bear Bill said in any episode! LOL! :laugh Still can’t! :wink:

As for the new puzzle, Any A’s?

Thanks. Two A’s:



_ A _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ A _ _

Used: A

This is amazing. [emoji23]

LOL you guys made me laugh out loud!

Any N’s?

Just the one:

N _ _


_ A _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ A _ _

Used: A N

Any Ts?

Just like the cupboards of this hot chocolate drinker, no T!

N _ _


_ A _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ A _ _

Used: A N T

Any O’s? (I suspect t least 2, but who knows)

Two exactly my friend, probably where you were expecting them:

N O _
_ O _
_ A _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ A _ _

Used: N A T O

Any R’s?

Three R’s:

N O _
_ O R
_ A _ _ _ R _
_ _ R _ A _ _

Used: N A T O R

Any M’s?

Three. You clearly have an idea where this is going:

N O _
_ O R
_ A M _ _ R _
M _ R M A _ _

Used: N A T O R M