Game: ThunderCat Hangman

It looks suspiciously like a Thundercat fish!

2 Likes

That’s the one! I love that line, to the point where I often riff on it in real life conversation. [emoji851]

1 Like

WoW! That was fast, Liam! Well done! :thumbsup

LOL! I bet that must elicit at least a few confused looks from folks who aren’t familiar with TCats. :biggrin

1 Like

Well done Liam!

Ha! Well, I usually leave off the ThunderCat fish bit. It’s more like, when faced with something that is obviously one thing, I’ll take on Slithe’s intonation and say, “It looks suspiciously like a ________!”

2 Likes

Right, here’s a new one to sink your teeth into:

_ ’ _ _




It looks suspiciously like an I (the very first letter)

3 Likes

I’ve hunted them all.

3 Likes

Without a single letter in place, well done ButterflyBoy! Your turn!

The only way anyone can top that is if they post the answer to the next question right now, before BB has even posted the question! :biggrin

Incredible work, BB! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Awww, thanks guys, but Liam did leave a good hint when he posted the puzzle.

1 Like

Not consciously!

1 Like

Wait, really? I totally read that as a “Safari Joe” hint!

1 Like

Well done, BB!

1 Like

Here is a long one, to commemorate the holidays. Happy Holidays everyone! :slight_smile:











Letters used:

Any S’s?

A gaggle of them

S _ _





_ _ _ _ _ _ S _
_ _ _ _ S_ _ _
_ _ _ _ S


S _ _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: S

Any E’s?

A T or two?

Plenty of Es and As…this will prolly give it away.

S _ E
_ E _ E _
_ E A _ _ E _
_ _ A _
_ _ E
_ _ E A _ E S _
_ _ E A S_ _ E
_ _ _ E S


S _ A _ _ _ _

Letters used: S, E, A