Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I’m more stumped than ever - any T’s?

There’s one T

_ I T _
_ _
_ I N _ E R S

Letters used: O, S, I, R, L, B, N, E, T

With my fingers?

1 Like

That’s right!

Wylikat’s answer when Panthro asked him “How do you feel?” after their almost wrecked the Thundertank to avoid hitting Tygra in “Garden of Delights”.

I always found that reply funny and kind of unique in the show, as there usually were no place for jokes besides the “Snarf moment”.

Your turn, Liam.

1 Like

I love that line too! Liam just beat me to the answer. :slight_smile: I wish there had been more such witty humorous lines on the show.

It was a tough one - I was stumped on the middle word. I thought it might have been Mumm-Ra saying “find me killers” or something, but letters kept being wrong for any ideas I had. OK, here’s a new one:






I’m proud to say I chose one that represented such a challenge for you, Liam!

Anyway, any S’s?

Two of them:


S _ _ _ _ _ S




Used: S

Any N’s?

Just one:


S _ _ _ N _ S




Used: S N

Any T?

Any R’s?

Yes to both:

T _ _ R T _
S _ _ _ N _ S
_ _ R
T _ _


Used: S N R T

“Thirty seconds for the mile”?

1 Like

Correct! The only measurement we ever get of Cheetara’s speed. And given that she was out for her morning jog, her top speed is probably a lot more than that. But she can’t keep that up for much more than two miles - so less than a minute. Anyway, your turn Tygra_Rules!

Ok, here’s the new one:


_ _
_ ’ _ _



_



OK, let’s start at the beginning with A.

Just two:


_ _
_ ’ _ _



A
_ _ A _ _


Letters used: A

OK, let’s try my first initial - any L’s?

As you might have guessed, there are two… double Liam.


_ _
_ ’ LL



A
_ _ A _ _


Letters used: A, L