Game: ThunderCat Hangman

“There will be another time”?

2 Likes

There will indeed - but this time it’s your turn Tygra_Rules! You win!

Nice going Tygra_Rules!! :thumbsup Mumm-Ra says that quote, doesn’t he @LiamABC ? But I can’t remember the episode. Is it “The Unholy Alliance”?

Right on both counts. After his very first defeat at the hands - or rather claw-shield - of Lion-O.

1 Like

Thanks Liam!

Here’s the new one, a short one:


_ _


OK, let’s see, any O’s?

NOOOOOO


_ _


Letters used: O

S

Any I’s?

YESSSSS


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ S

Letters used: O, S

II
_ I _ _
_ _
_ I _ _ _ _ S

Letters used: O, S, I

Any R’s?

Rrrrrrrrigt one
_ I _ _
_ _
_ I _ _ _ R S

Letters used: O, S, I, R

Any L’s?

Lost chance,as thereare no L’s
_ I _ _
_ _
_ I _ _ _ R S

Letters used: O, S, I, R, L

B

Boohoo…

_ I _ _
_ _
_ I _ _ _ R S

Letters used: O, S, I, R, L, B

Any N’s?

Any Es?

Just the oNEs (but maybe enough to give it out).

_ I _ _
_ _
_ I N _ E R S

Letters used: O, S, I, R, L, B, N, E