Yep, just the one:
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ R
_ R _ _ _
O R
_ _
_ _
_
Letters: O R
Yep, just the one:
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ R
_ R _ _ _
O R
_ _
_ _
_
Letters: O R
“He either speaks the truth, or he is a magician”.
Well done! [emoji882]
Thank you, magician friend. ![]()
Here’s a new one:
[B]_ _ _ _ _ ,
_
_ _ _ _ _ _ !
Letters guessed: [/B]
Any S’s?
Only the first and last letters! ![]()
[B]S _ _ _ _ ,
_
_ _ _ _ _ S !
Letters guessed: S[/B]
If teh first word is what I think it is, then there must be an R on it. Is there?
Not one, but two Rs
[B]S _ _ R _ ,
_ R _
_
_ _ _ _ _ S !
Letters guessed: S, R[/B]
An A or two?
Snarf, you are a genius!
As are you, Liam!
That is correct. I think Panthro says that line at least in three separate episodes. But sadly the title of “genius” never became official for Snarf. “Tygra the architect, Cheetara the swift, Panthro the deadly and… (just) the Snarf”. ![]()
Your turn sir!
There were certainly a few variants. I know there’s one episode where he said “you may turn out to be a genius” too.
OK, here’s the new one:
_ _
Any R’s?
I had to look up what I’d picked!
Two R’s:
_ _ _ R _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ R
Used: R
Any Es?
EEEEE by gum! Five!
_ _ E R E
_ E
_ _ _ _ _ E R
_ _ _ E
Used: R E
Hmmm, any W’s?
Just one:
_ _ E R E
W _ _ _
_ E
_ _ _ _ _ E R
_ _ _ E
Used: R E W
OK, I think I have deduced the first three words already. Any T’s?
Yes:
T _ E R E
W _ _ _
_ E
_ _ _ T _ E R
T _ _ E
Used: R E W T