Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I have a confession to make. Though I was able to solve the puzzle…I am not sure what episode this line came from. Can you tell me which one?

It’s from “Thundercats HO!” when Robear-Bert and Robear-Bob rescue Lynx-O, Bengali and Pumyra.

I believe the quote is “tiny planet”.

2 Likes

Just checked and you’re right. My apologies. Not sure why I mis-remembered the line!

1 Like





Any T’s?

And I’ll ask for R’s please.

_ _ T
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ R


_ _ R T _

Letters used: T, R

Any U’s?

No U’s, I’m afraid.
_ _ T
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ R


_ _ R T _

Letters used: T, R, U

Any H’s?

_ _ T
T H _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ R


_ _ R T H

Letters used: T, R, U, H

OK, let’s see, let’s make like Ronnie Barker and ask “got any O’s?”

Yikes! Sorry, I totally dropped the ball on this game. Sorry!

Two O’s.

_ _ T
T H _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ R
_ O _ _
_ O R T H

Letters used: T, R, U, H, O

Let the Inflamer come forth!

1 Like

By Jove, I think you’ve got it!

1 Like

Here’s a new puzzle!

_ _





_ _
_ _
_ _
_


Any R’s?

Three Rs:

_ _
_ _ _ _ _ R



_ R _ _ _
_ R
_ _
_ _
_


There’s at least one O…