Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Bollox. Oh well you got it anyway. You’re up.

1 Like

OK, here’s the new one:

_ _ ’ _
_




“It’s a long story Osbert”?

Nope. Nice try though!

Whew! For some reason that is where my mind kept sticking, even though its not an actual direct quote. I should have known you wouldn’t have made an error such as that :wink:

1 Like

Any I’s?

Like a Cyclops, it has just one:

I _ ’ _
_




Used: I

There should be at least one T, right?

I’ll ask for the obvious S.

Getting there!

I T ’ S
_


S _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T

Used: I S T

Any O’s?

Nope:

I T ’ S
_


S _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T

Used: I S T O

Let’s have the A. Hopefully there’s more than one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your hopes are answered, I can give you three:

I T ’ S
A


S _ A _ _
_ _ A _ _ T

Used: I S T O A

I think I’ve got the 4th word, but want to make it sure. Any R’s?

Yes but not in that word!

I T ’ S
A
_ _ R _
S _ A _ _
_ _ A _ _ T

Used: R A T I O S

Looks like everyone’s forgotten about this game! :frowning:

I’ll ask for an L, please

It’s a very small planet ?

1 Like

Correct! The only description we ever got of the Berbils’ home planet!

Your turn ButterflyBoy!

I’ve been watching ThunderCats for almost 30 years and even today I still can’t understand 90% of what the Berbils say. So this is the first time I’m hearing the above line. :slight_smile: