Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Thanks. Probably helped a little by the fact that I set it as a question on here myself last year, so I remembered how many letters there were. (Actually, I set two different ones with the same numbers of letters in every word very close to each other around that time so needed to check which one yours was before making a whole guess!) In any case, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s quite something when a one-time guest character (well, two-time if you count “Fond Memories”) has a catchphrase that’s as memorable as the regulars’.

OK, here’s one:

_ _ ’ _



T’s sir?

Any S’s?

Yes and yes:

_ T ’ S
_ _ _ _ S _ _ _


Used: T, S

Have to go for an I then please.

An even better choice than you thought!

I T ’ S
_ I _ I S _ _ _


Used: T, S, I

“It’s finished Jaga.”

First line of the first episode.

1 Like

Spot on, and double spot on! Your turn Booshman!

Cheers, Here’s a new one. another big one from me:

_











_ _
_ _

Let’s start at the beginning, the first word can only be one of two things, so let’s have the I’s.

I



_ _ _ I _ _








_ _
_ _

Letters Used: I

Any N’s?

Any T’s?

Any Es?

I
_ _ E _ _
T _ _ T
_ _ _ I _ E


_ E _ _ _


_ E E
_ E T T E _
T _ _ N
_ N _
_ _
_ _

Letters Used: I, N, T, E

I’ll ask for the H’s please.

Since you asked so nicely you get 3.
I
_ _ E _ _
T H _ T
_ _ _ I _ E


H E _ _ _


_ E E
_ E T T E _
T H _ N
_ N _
_ _
_ _

Letters Used: H, E, N, T, I

Any R’s?

I
_ _ E _ _
T H _ T
_ R _ I _ E
_ _ _ R _
H E _ _ _


_ E E
_ E T T E R
T H _ N
_ N _
_ _
_ _

Letters Used: H, E, N, T, I, R

I guess that braille board helps you see better than any of us

(You mis-spelled braille)