Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I thought there might have been more, but no matter. Obviously there’s at least one I so let’s have that/those.

Again, II (you’re good at picking letters that apperar twice LOL)


_ _
I ’ LL
_ I _ _


A
_ _ A _ _


Letters used: A, L, I

OK, any S’s?

Any Es?

Guess what? Just two:


_ _
I ’ LL
_ I _ E


A
_ _ A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ E

Letters used: A, L, I, E

I asked for S’s earlier but you didn’t respond either way there.

Once you’ve rectified that, my new guess, any N’s?

Sorry, Liam. Missed that one. Again, two S’s but only one N.


_ N
I ’ LL
_ I _ E


A
_ _ A S _
_ _ _ _ S E

Letters used: A, L, I, E, N, S

Hop on, I’ll give you a crash course!

1 Like

That’s it! A line said by Mandora, the Evil Chaser!

Well done, Liam! Your turn!

Forgot about this! OK, here’s one:




Any O’s?

One:



_ _ _ _ O _

Used: O

Any N’s?

I had to double-check that it was still me being asked. I had a dream that Wilycub had guessed the whole thing from just the one letter and only just realised now that it was just a dream!

Again, one:



_ _ _ _ O N

Used: O N

Mmm… would I get luckier if I ask for some T’s?

Again, one:

T _ _


_ _ _ _ O N

Used: N O T

The Jade Dragon?

1 Like

Correct! One of the dodgiest episodes in the entire series. Your turn Tygra_Rules!

Thank you, Liam!

Here’s the new quote:


_ _ _ _?
_ _ _ _ ’ _





_ _


OK, let’s start with T.