Game: ThunderCat Hangman

General Jackalman

That’s the one! You’re up Booshman!


_ _





Any E’s?

_ E _
_ E



_ _ _ _ _ _ E _ _
_ _ _ _ E

Hmm, any S’s?

_ E _
_ E
_ _ _ _ S _
_ _ _ S
_ _ _ _ _ _ E S S
S _ _ _ E

Hmm, I think I have some of the words. Any T’s?

_ E T
_ E
_ _ _ _ S _
T _ _ S
_ _ _ T _ _ E S S
S _ _ _ E

Letters Used: E, S, T

Me too… any R’s?

Let me finish this worthless snake!

1 Like

Correct, a nice Hachiman quote from The Thundercutter.

1 Like

OK, here’s one:





The Good and Ugly?

Edit, I just checked aand it’s Good and Ugly, so it can’t be the answer.

Any N’s?

Haha - wrong on both counts. No N’s!





Used: N

Bugger, OK, any S’s?

Nope.





Used: N, S

Double bugger, oh well any L’s then?

Again, no!

Nope.





Used: N, S, L

Last time I let the wife pick a letter for me! I’ll have to let someone else have a crack, 3 strikes in a row for me.