Game: ThunderCat Hangman

And I’ll ask for an O.

Wilycub already asked for O’s, Tygra_Rules. There weren’t any when he asked and there are still none. However, there are a couple of S’s:

_ E _ _ _ E S S
_ _ _ _ _ T E R

Used: S T O N E R

Sorry! I did notice it! What can I say? Freudian lapsus?

Then, any A’s?

Hey, no problem. There is one A:

_ E _ _ _ E S S
_ A _ _ _ T E R

Used: T R E A S O N

Helpless Laughter.

You got it! Your turn Booshman!

Nice one.

Here’s a new one:

_ _


_ _ _ _ ,



_ _ _ _ ,






_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

OK, any T’s?

Wow! Any R’s?

And I’ll ask for N’s. :slight_smile:

_ N


_ _ _ _ ,
T _ _
_ R _ _ T
_ _ _ _ ,
_ N _
T _ _
T R _ _ _ _
_ R _
_ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ N N _ N _ !

Letters Used: T, R, N

An acid lake, the great void, and the trials are just beginning!

2 Likes

Well done mate, looks like you’re up again.

OK, here’s one:



Any G’s?

Yes, there’s one:

G _ _ _ _ _ _


Used: G

Any R’s?

Yes, there’s one:

G _ _ _ R _ _


Used: G R

Not where I was expecting it to be. Any N’s?

Two:

G _ N _ R _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ N

Used: G R N