Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any Es?

Any T’s?

Any L’s?


_ R E
_ L _ _ _ _
E _ _ E _ _ _ _ E,
_ _ _ T _ _ _
_ _ _ _ E R

Letters used: R, T, L , E

I dreamt I asked for a letter last night and only after my post went through did I notice that someone had already got it!

I can see it’s still unguessed now though, so any N’s?


_ R E
_ L _ _ _ _
E _ _ E N _ _ _ E,
_ _ _ T _ _ N
_ _ _ N E R

Letters used: R, T, L , E, N

You are always expensive, Captain Shiner.

1 Like

That’s it, Liam! Your turn :slight_smile:

OK, here we go:



The short ones are the hardest!

Any R’s?

One R:


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ R

Used: R

Any T, vicar? :biggrin

One T:


_ _ _ _ _ T _ R

Used: R, T

Any O’s?

Nope:

One T:


_ _ _ _ _ T _ R

Used: R O T (I thought I’d do what Zax does and have some fun with the letters)

How about an E?

I can do better than that and give you three:

_ E _ _ _ E _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T E R

Used: R O T E

Any Ns?

Just N for No:

_ E _ _ _ E _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T E R

Used: R O TT E N

I’ll ask for an S please