Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Nope. [emoji51] You’re on the right track, though!

Well it definitely starts with “don’t” so let’s ask for D’s.

Two Ds:

D O N ’ T
_ E
S _ _ _
A
_ _ _ _ _ - D _ _ _ _

Letters used: NO LEOTARDS

You’re killing me, man! LOL! :roflmao

I’ll ask for a letter, any W’s?

Any Y’s?

There’s got to be at least one U.

Now we’re cooking. One W, two Ys, and one U:

D O N ’ T
_ E
S U _ _
A
W _ _ _ Y - D _ _ _ Y

Letters used: WANDERLUST YO

OK, there’s at least one H, maybe more, so let’s have them.

Just the one H. And you know what? I’m going to throw in the B and the C, too:

D O N ’ T
B E
S U C H
A
W _ _ _ Y - D _ _ _ Y

Letters used: ABCDE H L NO STU W Y

I’m having a hard time due to the lack of vowels in the last word… there’s only the I’s left, so let’s bring them on.

Two Is:

D O N ’ T
B E
S U C H
A
W I _ _ Y - D I _ _ Y

Letters used: ABCDE HI L NO STU W Y

“Don’t be such a wiggy-diggy”?

Don’t be such a wimpy-dimpy.

1 Like

That makes more sense LOL

1 Like

Zax, this one has been an absolute stinker!

That’s the one! Young Lion-O to Snarf in “Time Switch”.

I know! I didn’t intend for it to be so difficult—it’s actually a standout quote in my brain, haha.

Anyway, you’re up, ButterflyBoy!

It was fairly obvious early on that it was “don’t be such a . . . something” - but the something at the end was absolutely fiendish!




_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,



I’ll ask for an R please.


_ R _


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,


_ _ _ _ _ R

Letters used: R