Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Yeah you got it Liam. Coincidentally I’ve just gotten up for work and it’s pouring rain, with thunder and lightning.

2 Likes

Actually it’s Zax who got it - you confused me there for a moment!

Haha, and that’s what I get for posting when I’m half asleep.

1 Like

Ha! No worries. New puzzle:

_ _ _ ’ _
_ _


_
_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _

I’ll start by asking for an A, please.

One A:

_ _ _ ’ _
_ _


A
_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _

Any T’s?

Any L’s?

One T, but no Ls:

_ _ _ ’ T
_ _


A
_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: ATLATL

There must be at least one N, right?

I’m pretty sure I’ve got it all apart from the hyphenated word at the end. Any O’s?

One O and one N:

_ O N ’ T
_ _


A
_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: TALON

OK, there’s at least one E in this, let’s have the E’s.

Ha! There is exactly one E:

_ O N ’ T
_ E


A
_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: NOT ALOE

OK, let’s ask for S’s.

One S:

_ O N ’ T
_ E
S _ _ _
A
_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: STALLONE

1 Like

Any R’s?

LOL!!! :biggrin Nice one, Zax!

Haha, thanks! No letter guesses, Wilycub? [emoji4]

No Rs!

_ O N ’ T
_ E
S _ _ _
A
_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: LONESTAR

Don’t be such a fuddy-duddy!