Flagship to convoy, assume defensive formation!
Oh well done. Obvious when pointed out, but before I read you’re answer I had no clue at all.
I’ll try and think of something later on. I’m not at my brightest at the moment and plan to be rather busy for most of today. So I’ll get back to this and the trivia when I get the chance. Remind me if I forget.
Well done, Liam! I was WAAAAY off. I was thinking that the word “_ ON _ O _” was Mongor. :biggrin
I had a few thoughts for that word myself, Mongor was one of the ones in mind.
OK:
_ _ _ ’ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?
Guess the last obe for the first word is a T… could be an S or a D, but I’ll go with the Ts, any more?
There are T’s, but not there:
_ _ _ ’ _
_ _ _ T
_ _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ ?
Used: T
An S or two?
Just one, but it is where you expect:
_ _ _ ’ S
_ _ _ T
_ _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ ?
Used: T , S
Any H’s?
I’d just finished lunch and was washing my hands. Out of nowhere, I looked up at myself in the mirror and exclaimed, “Who’s next on the Holojector?” Ah, the human brain.
Thezaxfactor does it again!
Your turn sir!
All right, here we go:
_ _ _ _ _ ?
_ _ _ _ _ ?
Have at it!
Any T’s?
No Ts.
Any H’s?
Three Hs:
_ H _ _ _ ?
_ H _ _ H
_ _ _ _ _ ?
Letters used: T, H
Well, that pretty much confirms what the second word is. I was imagining the first and third words were going to be the same, but that appears to be wrong now. Oh well, let’s see how many I’s there are.
Just the one:
_ H _ _ _ ?
_ H I _ H
_ _ _ _ _ ?
Letters used: H I T
It’s where I was expecting. OK, might as well get on with the middle word. Let’s have that C and any others in the other words!