Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I got it before I even saw the T’s added! Even if I was bristling at the American spelling of honour :wink: Oh well, it’s an American cartoon I guess…

OK, here’s a new one:


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ,


_ _



_ _ _ _ _ !

I’ll start by asking for an N

Nice one!

There are two N’s - like in my initial comment, coincidentally!


_ _
_ _ _ N _ ,


_ _


_ _ _ _ N _
_ _ _ _ _ !

Used: N

I see two possible answers here… Are there any Ps?

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got it already! Two P’s, right where you’re expecting them I believe:


_ _
_ _ _ N _ ,


_ _
P _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ N _
P _ _ _ _ !

Used: N , P

Ahhhh, I got it, too! Just humble bragging. I won’t step on any toes :wink:

lol Not to rub it in, but we did win the war, after all. Liam, you’ve made my mind flash to Eddie Izzard’s bit about the differences in the English language between the oceans. Have you seen it? It’s hilarious!

This is not about war, this is about language - and the language is called English, it is not called American :wink:

Oh, you totally could have gone for it. My toes would have survived. [emoji6]

Sword of Omens, give me Power Beyond Power!

1 Like

Correct - a variant of the catchphrase used exactly once, in “Return To Thundera”. Your turn Zax!

All right, new puzzle:


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ ,



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

I’m guessing there’s an O in there somewhere?

I’ll guess there’s some T’s.

Two Ts and five Os:


T O
_ O _ _ O _ ,



_ O _ _ _ T _ O _ !

Letters used: O,

Is there any N?

Any L’s?

Three Ns and one L:

_ L _ _ _ _ _ _
T O
_ O N _ O _ ,


_ _ _ _ N _ _ _ _
_ O _ _ _ T _ O N !

Letters used: O, T, N, L

Any I’s?

Three Is:

_ L _ _ _ _ I _
T O
_ O N _ O _ ,


_ _ _ _ N _ I _ _
_ O _ _ _ T I O N !

Letters used: L, O, T, I, O, N

Any https://short-funny.com/arr-pirate-jokes.jpg ???